Service terms and conditions
Please read the following information carefully, to ensure you understand and agree to the terms and conditions of our service before making a booking.
- You will inform us of any existing mental and physical health conditions of your pet.
- You will provide information on any specific dietary requirements and allergies.
- You will provide us with instructions on how to contact you, should any issue arise.
- For our home care service, you will provide us with instructions for any specific security arrangements.
- If we consider it necessary to arrange for a veterinary consultation, you agree to reimburse us for any charges incurred (vet bills and our time), in addition to our normal fees.
- We will follow your instructions, to ensure the safety and wellbeing of your pet.
- We will inform you promptly of any issues.
- Where pets are not secured within the property, we cannot accept responsibility for their disappearance, where this is due to circumstances outside of our control.
- We will ensure your property is kept safe and tidy while you are away. We recommend that any valuable items are secured, as we cannot be held responsible for your property while we are not on-site.
- In the event that your pet is ill, we will contact you to confirm your instructions. If we consider it necessary, we will arrange for a veterinary consultation.
- Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any impact on your vacation or vacation arrangements, which are due to circumstances beyond our control.